Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Italy

Too many days have passed without my finding time to post to my blog.

Needless to say - we are overwhelmed in Rome. A blur. Days Nineteen to Twenty-Three. We have roamed the streets of Roma. We look for places on the maps held in our hands and continue to get lost over and over. It has become a game and amuses us [well, most of the time].

Five Days. All gone in a flash. I can hardly believe it. My cup is full. No - it runs over. There is too much to see and do in Roma. It an impossible decision to choose and I can't decide how to spend my few remaining moments.

Despite my best intentions - my writing has all but disappeared. I rise set to complete the day's planned itinerary and return spent. It is lovely. It is overpowering. I am happy here. My body is sore, my mind awake and my spirit alive.

And - my blog is filled with promises of more to come and reflections of my days in Roma.

No comments: