Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So far, so good

Okay – the Paris 2008 itinerary is almost complete. Thirteen museums most with temporary exhibits, four guided tours, and still 1 1/2 days left to schedule. Darn – I got so close to filling up 10 days. I encountered only one problem so far – no confirmation for one set of e-tickets that I purchased from the Pinacotheque Museum. Hopefully, they will respond to my email soon.

I tossed a few new ideas to some tour companies to help me fill up the remaining time. I cannot wait to read their proposals. Now it is time to start working on lunch ideas, subway passes, and train tickets. Our dinner recommendations including New Year’s Eve should arrive in a couple of weeks from Rosa Jackson at Edible Paris.

I have to figure out FNAC and order the remaining museum tickets. Thanks to google translator - I think I have to find a FNAC store near the hotel to collect these tickets after we arrive in Paris. I hope that is right.

No comments: