Wednesday, November 12, 2008

St. Denis

Okay I will be the first to admit – I don’t enjoy exploring churches as much as my traveling companions. I’d rather wander around or be in a modern art museum. So I was not sure that a trip to the basilica of St. Denis was a good idea. Luckily – our newest tour company Context Paris offers a 3 hour guided tour of this site. Joined by an experience docent, a trip to St. Denis should be a more rewarding experience. So add it to the list of tours we have schedule with them.

A side note – if Fabriana (Philadelphia office) fairly represents the quality of customer service to be expected from Context Paris then we have a wonderful time in store for us.

http://www.contexttravel.com/paris/tours/basilica-of-saint-denis/PTR3610/?linked-tours=yes

No comments: