Sunday, August 22, 2004

Another Day

WOW! Hard to believe that I have not updated the blog since last Wednesday night. So much has happened at the house.

Real progress is underway in the kitchen with the installation of the new granite counter tops and back splash. The second guest bedroom hardwood floors have been sanded and sealed. They still need a bit of work before waxing can be completed.

Today - I started the 'punch' list of items that need a bit of extra attention. Being the perfectionist that I can be (no comments from my friends please) - I decided to number purple painters tape and place it around the house where the attention is needed. Okay, so I am weird.

Pleased to report all family members are doing fine. The pups had a great afternoon at Lowes Hardware shopping for items. It was great fun. Of course, they received plenty of attention from our fellow shoppers.

Okay - time to post some pictures of the developments. It looks like lots of progress is scheduled for this week so keep checking back!


No comments: