Sunday, August 29, 2004

Chaos Delayed

I wish that I had loads of new pictures from the remodel to share with you tonight - unfortunately, last week was pretty slow. It took off with a great start but the horses ran out before the week ended. Kitchen, guest bedroom and guest bathroom are all mid way into the remodel efforts. Hopefully, next week progress will take off with all these projects nearing completion.

We spent the weekend running errands and spending money (which we do not have) on all the new items we need (interpret as want) for the newly remodeled house. I do not know where we will put all these kitchen gadgets that we keep purchasing.

Today, we worked in the yard and gardens. Finally, we took the puppies for a swim in the pool. Oh ... what fun we all had. If only I had a waterproof camera.

Check in this week - as I am praying for progress.


No comments: