Thursday, August 28, 2014

Vienna - Day Two Restaurant Prinz Fernindand

No - You are not crazy. I am catching up on my posting for our trip to Vienna. Posting during this trip on my iPad didn't work as well as I wished so I finally abandoned the task. 

Tonight we ate at a local restaurant recommended by our hotel Rathaus Wein & Design (www.hotel-rathaus-wien.at). The staff were extremely helpful in helping us make lunch and dinner reservations. 

Restaurant Prinz Fernindand (http://www.prinzferdinand.at) is a local spot about a 15 minute walk from the hotel. You can save a few steps by catching the 2 Tram line on Josefstadter str to Benno Platz. The restaurant has outdoor dining in a nice quiet park. We enjoyed the atmosphere, traditional food and sleepy neighborhood. A lovely place to enjoy a good meal and watch the locals.




 Chicken
 Trout
 Schnitzel
 Apple Strudel 
Austrian Tiramisu

No comments: