Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Home Sweet Home

Today - my 'helper' returned safely from his time off in Las Vegas.  Upon seeing him at the airport - I am not certain that he will be much help for some time.  I just hope that his recovery is over (and less difficult) on a faster time schedule than the remodeling project! 

Luckily - or not - no workers were at the house today.  Good in letting us relax, unpack, and settle into the house in peace and quiet.  I kept wondering if I had missed some 'worker' holiday at the project.  I hope they were not expecting cards from me. 

My laptop has died.  Well that is not exactly true - but of course, all the repair diskettes/CDs are packed up in one of the fifty or so boxes.  Whew! talk about problems piling up.  Entries may slow down a bit - once work begins in the computer room and I lose my wireless connection.  

 



No comments: