Sunday, July 18, 2004

Winding Down & Gearing Up

This week promises to be filled with activity and progress on the remodeling project.  Reportedly the master bedroom will be complete by week's end.  Hurray!  Then the move back into our space while they demolish the remaining house.
 
Luckily the weekend turned out to be quiet and uneventful.  Mainly chores of packing final items, mowing the yard (since my 'helper' is still in Las Vegas at the Sunrise resort [aka hospital]), and other domestic chores. 
 
Plenty of peace to allow the 'family' time to recuperate from last week.  Cats seems to have forgotten all the hammering and sanding noises from the workers.  Monday will remind them as they have to hear it hour after hour.  Oh me - progress is noisy!  Thankfully I will miss most of it. 
 
News from Las Vegas has my 'helper' hopefully returning mid-week.  I hope he doesn't plan to come home to tranquility.  Perhaps I should bring him home some ear plugs so he will not know the difference.  I keep wondering if he is really sitting by the pool at a resort to avoid the remodeling project.  But that is something I'd do - not him.




No comments: