Saturday, July 10, 2004

Slow Day

Not much to report today. The world class painters once again lived up their reputation and arrived 'on time' and worked all day! I stayed in bed until about 10 a.m. after spending too late of a night watching TV and reading books. Pat came by to collect her 'goodwill package' of all the sundries my boyfriend would not let me discard. I hope she checks all the expiration dates! Perhaps she just dumped the entire load on her way home - it is okay Pat, I will not tell! I spent the day exchanging and returning items from my purchases this week. Almost bought a DVD recorder at Fryes - but save by their usual misleading advertisement on the pricing. Otherwise, I would be busy installing a cool Phillips DVD recorder! damn - oops! oh mom, I meant darn! Ran by Design Within Reach and brought home some samples - so check out the pictures tonight and let me know what you think. Decision time is quickly approaching.

No comments: