Saturday, July 24, 2004

Life Rocks!

Me and my poor 'injured' back got out of bed early this morning to finish the search for absolute black granite for the kitchen.  My contractor arrived on time (and way too early in the morning) - and off we went shopping.  No new luck at the new stone shops so we decided on two stone pieces from ICM Stone - dropped by and placed the order.  They should transfer the raw stone to the cutter early next week.  Mission accomplished.

Ran a few extra errands with my contractor - Lowes, Home Depot Expo and picking up his trash trailer from another job.  Weird - but I really did enjoy running around town a bit.  Not the getting in/out of the truck part - but the rest was fine.

Fairly lazy afternoon - no workers around the place.  Walked the pups (myself) and watered the garden.  Boy, do we need some rain fall here!  Otherwise our water bill is going to be impossible.

No comments: