Saturday, July 31, 2004

Seeing Red

Work continues on the home front - with plenty of pounding, workers and DUST! It looks like a snow storm! The maid is going to be busy on Monday! I keep expecting her to leave a note that she has quit because of all the mess.

Kitchen cabinets are look extremely good. I like them a lot and cannot wait to see them painted white. They still have to finish more work before being done. What else is new - Ha Ha Ha. I especially like to trim work around the windows.

Bedrooms are being prepared for painting. Lots of dry wall repair and wood sanding - which means plenty of dust. It is everywhere. Even the cats look grey! My allergies will never be the same.

Back is better after three doctor visits and plenty of ibuprofen. 800 mg every 6 hours! Wow! I felt like a drug addict. Back - though better - is still giving me some trouble so I am taking it slow and easy this weekend. My ice pack continues to be my best friend.

No comments: