Sunday, July 25, 2004

Ice in Hell

Ice packs have to be the best discovery since pain killers.  I have this really neat one from the doctor that you freeze over and over again.  It is my best friend.  Today we have spent hours together forming a close relationship. 

I think I will try using ice packs on those tough days to see if they bring about the same relief.  It is worth a try!

My 'helper' must be feeling better.   Today - he mowed the yard, took out the garbage, and trimmed the hedges.  Also - he borrowed a 'walker' from our neighbors for me to use around the house.  Once again - I am SO embarrassed!  You should see me - shuffling around the house!  I feel so darn old.

Okay - time for me to shuffle to refrigerator for my ice pack and bring my newest love to bed with me.




No comments: